Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Chewy Choco Chip Success and Smoothie Recipe

Dear Blog,

I hope this post finds you well! I've found certain times of year are just not conducive to crafting for me! I do apologize for the lack of updates, but I hope you understand.

However, hear are some photo updates from this month to hold you over:


Sexy chewy chocolate chip cookie success! I love chewy chocolate chips but unfortunately I always had some trouble finding a recipe that actually stayed chewy. I got the recipe from Crisco. :o) More baking adventures on Flickr.


Only in the past week or two I've gotten really into smoothies! I'm the junk food queen and am not into snacking on fruit so I'm trying to trick myself into having more fruit by making smoothies. I had a book with some recipes but really, I'm finding them not necessary. Here's the recipe for my Sunday morning Pineapple Strawberry smoothie for you anyway. ;o)

Easiest Pineapple Strawberry Smoothie Ever

1/2 cup pineapple juice
1/4 vanilla yogurt
3/4 cup frozen strawberries
Blend!

Best,

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails