What I dreamed up were white chocolate chip hazelnut cookies with Nutella!
Well, they came out a little flat for my liking. Although they stayed chewy, as I like them. So if you make them, just make sure to leave plenty of space between each cookie when dropped on your cookie sheet!
White Chocolate Chip Hazelnut Cookies
Adapted from Nestle
1 cup plus 2 tablespoons flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 stick butter
6 tablespoons sugar
6 tablespoons brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup white chocolate chips
1 cup chopped hazelnuts
1/3 cup Nutella
- Preheat oven to 375 and line cookie sheets with parchment paper
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl and set aside
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, Nutella, and vanilla extract until creamy.
- Add egg and beat well.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture
- Reserve a few chips and hazelnuts to place on top of cookies, then stir in remaining chocolate chips and hazelnuts
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto prepared cookie sheets
- Place a few chocolate chips and hazelnuts on top of each cookie
- Bake 9 - 11 minutes or until lightly browned
- Cool on baking sheets for about 2 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool completely