It's smore bark! Summer = smores + not turning on my oven. Perfect!
Not that it really requires a recipe, but here it is anyway!
Adapted from hippie hippe bakes
About 9 Hershey bars
Handful of mini marshmallows
About 2 graham crackers
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Melt the chocolate over a double boiler until it's nice and smooth
- Pour the melted chocolate onto the baking sheet and spread around with spatula until it's pretty much of even thickness
- Evenly distribute the mini marshmallows
- Break up the graham crackers and distribute them over the melted chocolate as well
- Give the marshmallows and graham cracker pieces a little press as you go so they adhere to the chocolate
- Done! Go do something else
Well, mostly done. You can leave the bark in progress at room temperature until it sets, or pop it in the fridge. Once it's hardened again, break it up into rough pieces and eat!
I wrapped some up in a fancy take out container box to give away.