Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Oreo Cheesecake Cupcakes

For Christmas I received 500 Cupcakes. This is one down, 499 to go!

Oreo cheesecake cupcake

I made these for dessert for one of our girls nights. Plus a birthday dinner the next night and brought some to share with my family for Sunday dinner. :oD

The recipe in 500 Cupcakes is for any standard fruit topped cheesecake with graham cracker crust, but I modified. That's a whole Oreo cookie popped in the bottom of the wrapper for the crust. :oD I wish I could say it was my idea, but I stole it from a friend. It is a good idea, cuts down on baking time when you don't have to mix a crust and press it in the bottom of 24 little cupcakes!

Mini oreo cheesecake

Centers always sink a bit on cheesecakes I think, is that just part of baking a cheesecake? Anyway, I topped these with more crumbled Oreo cookie crumbs and the cheesecake was delicious.

They were a success all around! I'll definitely make them again.

oreo cheescakey goodness

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails